Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Revisions and reflections...


So I'm trying to revise a couple of my projects to hand in again. And I was struck with the realization that this was the last time I'd really be working on anything for this class. Believe it or not... it made me a little sad (I know that sounds crazy). Although it was definitely the most hectic semester I've gone through, with by far the heftiest workload, I still really feel like I had the most fun on these projects, and just seeing all the projects that you guys did too. Not to mention I really liked how everyone had their own distinct style and subject matter that interested them, so it was really cool seeing stuff from a star trek jeans brochure, to a chinese paper lantern, to an i-movie about a naughty music note. And even though people were dropping like flies... we somehow made it! (The support group clapping helped a lot:) So I guess what I'm trying to say is (dramatic pause) I'm going to miss this class and miss all you guys and our crazy saturdays together. I wish everyone the best in their education and careers, and am really glad to have met you all:)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

aww Ayah, that's really sweet. I feel the same way.
I don't know what project you're using this flower image for, but it's beautiful!

justjill said...

luckily, smalltimore is such that you are bound to repeatedly see everyone time and time again! Very sweet though!!

Jared said...

It has been a pleasure. Enjoy your summer!